Saturday 26 February 2011

Now

There is something about living in the present that I'm starting to learn.
Life is too short for double thoughts and delays. So we are buying a flat, our first (I'm afraid of many) home. As owners of course, because the flat where I'm right now feels very much like home and I love it.
We are buying a flat even if we are pretty sure we're going to move in no more than 3 years time. We need to sort sort out the final formalities and we hope the deal will be concluded next week or so.
It's a fresh start and it feels very good.
There is something about living in the present without being afraid of too many ifs and buts that gives a burst of energy. We leant we don't know what's going to happen tomorrow the hardest way. I knew already, tho. Now the good news is: I'm not afraid anymore. F**k the fears, the potential problems, the unknown of tomorrow. If (that's the only "if" allowed) something's going wrong, we'll cross that bridge!

1 comment:

  1. Ben detto! Ben fatto! Un ottimo modo per cambiare un po' di carte in tavola e ricomniciare.
    Nuovi rumori, nuova strada per andare a lavoro, nuovi gesti quotidiani.

    ReplyDelete