Thursday 20 March 2014

Fede Fede it's a lovely day*

Yesterday I cried my eyes out. I cried for when I had to be strong because Bianca was around asking 'what's going on Mum', for when I felt miserable and lonely, for when I felt left behind. I cried for all the people I had to say goodbye to, for all the places I called home, for the choices I made which weren't such a good idea. I cried because I'm not indestructible and I'm proud I am not.
Today I feel bloody well. It's sunny, it's hot, Bianca is enjoying her new school, I have lots of time for myself and basically I have nothing to do. This is f@@ing cool and never happened to me before.

So apparently the solution is probably: cry your eyes out, have a coffee, or chocolate or vodka, let yourself be miserable on the couch (if you have one) and sleep on it. The day after chances are that you wake up and feel great.

 *this helped putting a smile back on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment